Your business can satisfy all your industrial and occupational health needs through a single contact. We provide case management for injured employees, pre-employment testing and ways to customize your company's program to contain health care costs.
Conway Regional's Occupational Health Network is fully supported by area physicians and provides 24-hour-a-day emergency, laboratory and radiology services. Our central location means your employees receive prompt medical care without long delays.
Benefits of Conway Regional's Occupational Health services include:
- Single-source, 24-hour access
- Full-time assistance with work-related injuries
- Comprehensive case management and follow-up
- Continuous feedback regarding employees' condition, treatment, light-duty restrictions and return-to-work status
- Responsible management of workman's compensation and other healthcare expenses
- Coordination of pre- and post-employment activities
- Practical tactics to reduce on-the-job injuries
Learn more about our Exams and Services, Support Services and the doctors working in Occupational Health by visiting each respective page.