The Women's Council is open to women of all ages who would like the opportunity to learn more about women's health issues while contributing their talents toward the improvement of women's health in their communities.
Membership / Dues
Women's Council Memberships are tax-deductible and may be paid by submitting the Membership form with payment to Conway Regional Health Foundation at 2302 College Avenue, Conway, AR 72034 or dues may be paid online.
- $40.00 for a Standard Membership
- $25.00 for a Senior (65 and over) or Junior (25 and younger) Membership
Print a copy of the 2013 Membership Form and join or renew your membership today!
2013 Member benefits include:
- Free entry into all Member Programs
- Early entrance into the Women's Health Fair and "fast-pass" for health screenings
- Two General Admission entry tickets to Dazzle Daze 2013
- Early entrance to Dazzle Daze Girls' Nite Out (with GNO ticket purchase)
- Receipt of monthly newsletter with key health resources, tips and Women's Council news
- Networking / Fellowship opportunities with women of your same interests
- Supporting women's health education efforts in Central Arkansas
- Special "Member Only" offers throughout the year