Lifeline is a hospital-based personal response system designed particularly for elderly and disabled people who may be living alone and are considered at risk. It can also be used for latchkey children or families that have infants or children with medical conditions that may warrant immediate attention.
Lifeline services at Conway Regional cover a 10- county service area: Faulkner, Cleburne, Conway, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Searcy, Van Buren, Saline and White. The Lifeline program includes a onetime set-up fee of $30.00 and then a monthly fee of $35.00 after the first month of service. Monthly tests are conducted to assure that all Lifeline equipment is functioning properly.
How Lifeline works:
1) If you need help, push your personal help button.
2) Your home unit or communicator is activated and automatically dials the Lifeline Response Center.
3) Trained professionals who have instant access to your complete profile and critical information will contact you immediately to see what help you need
4) If you can't answer, Lifeline sends help at once.
5) If you are able to tell the monitor what's happening, either a neighbor or emergency services will be summoned to help you.
To learn more about your local Lifeline services offered at Conway Regional Health System, please call (501)327-4531, 1-800-473-1999, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.